This recipe comes from Kraft Canada and can be found online at http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/oreo-mini-cheesecakes-86923.aspxIngredients:
My mom and I chose to make these for dessert at Christmas. They were so easy to make and so good!
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
3. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Fill with batter.
4. Bake 20 min. or until centres are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecakes. Top with Cool Whip.