- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chunky salsa, divided
- ½ cup orange juice or apple juice
- ½ cup water
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine 1/2 cup salsa, juice, and water. Add green onion and garlic and pour into a baking dish.
3. Place the tenderloin in the baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of salsa.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 - 45 minutes or until meat thermometer indicates a done temperature for pork.
This is really good with rice.