Prepare at your own risk!Ingredients:
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix, bake in 9 x 13 pan as directed on package and then cube it
- ½ cup kahlua (optional but well worth it!), divided
- 2 -16 oz container frozen Dessert Topping, thawed
- 2 - 6 oz pkgs instant chocolate pudding, prepare as directed on package
- 6 skor bars, crushed
1. Separate cake cubes into two portions. Soak each portion with 1/4 cup of Kahlua.
2. In a large bowl pour in one portion of the cake mixture.
3. Spread1/2 of the pudding over the cake followed by 1/2 of the dessert topping.
4. Now cover dessert topping with 1/2 of the crumbled toffee bars.
5. Repeat with another layer of remaining cake, pudding, whipped topping, and crushed bars.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.