This dessert is sometimes called Sex in a Pan. Make it and see for yourself!Ingredients:
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup pecans (optional), finely chopped
- 1 250g or 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing Sugar
- 1 envelope whipped Topping, prepared according to package
- 1 4 serving size instant chocolate pudding, prepared according to package
- 1 4 serving size instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
1. CRUST: Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan. Stir in flour, sugar, and nuts. Press into 9 x 13 pan. bake in 325 degree Celsius oven for about 15 minutes. Cool.
2. FILLING: Blend cream cheese and icing sugar together well. Spread over cool crust. Spread half of the whipped topping over the cream cheese layer. Cover with all chocolate pudding. Then layer the vanilla pudding. Finally top with remaining whipped topping.