Sunday, February 27, 2011

Caught Up Again!

After realizing I was 11 recipes behind in my posting I thought I better sit down and get blogging! I had to purchase an official copy of Marsedit as my 30 day trial had expired. Marsedit is the program that makes it possible to directly send recipes from MacGourmet to this blog. I knew that MacGourmet could post to a blog but I didn't realize I would need to buy another program (Marsedit). Fortunately Marsedit wasn't very expensive ($40).

Unfortunately I do not have pictures for all the recipes I post which is disappointing because I know I like to see pictures of things that I make. I hope to add pictures later as I cook the recipes myself. Recently I have added pictures to previous posts for Italian Spaghetti Sauce, Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole, and Buns. Over the next two weeks I plan to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Hamburger Soup, and possibly Lorie's Chicken. Stayed tuned for the pictures of these recipes!

Also on March 1st I start another session of cooking classes with T. Pechey. The classes start at 7:30 in the evening and last until about 10 pm. All you need to bring is yourself and your beverage of choice as T. Pechey provides everything! Some of the items on the menu for this session of classes includes:

-Avacado-Pistachio Pate
-Roasted Pear wit Brie Cheese
-Chicken Wings with Lime Chipotle Honey Sauce
-Baby Lettuce Salad with Horseradish-Molasses Vinaigrette
-Asian Cucumber-Tomato-Pineapple Salad
-Cauliflower Gratin
-Chicken in Southern Comfort BBQ Sauce
-Sweet Potato Mushroom Puree
-Shredded Apple Pie
-Lemon Couscous

I wonder what recipes will be my favourites!



No comments:

Post a Comment