Simple and easy and I love the smell of it cooking when I come home!
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Stove Top stuffing mix
1. Layer chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. Cover the chicken with a layer of thinly sliced mozzarella cheese.
3. Cove with the cream of mushroom soup. Do not dilute the soup with water.
4. Then layer peas and carrots.
5. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the box an layer on top of the vegetables. Do not mix the contents of the slow cooker!
6. Bake on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or all day on low.
Other frozen vegetables can be used such corn and mixed vegetables.
Layer as directed. I once put the vegetables on top of the stuffing and it was not good. The stuffing became very soggy.
I sometimes put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker when they are still frozen, especially if I am cooking it on low all day.