This dip is definitely a keeper. My friend C. Richter introduced me to this dip and it has been a favourite ever since.Ingredients:
- 1 250g pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkgs taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 or 2 Green onion (optional), chopped
- ½ Green Pepper (optional), chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning until smooth.
2. Spread mixture into the bottom of a small pizza pan or a 8.5 x 11 dish.
3. Chill in the refrigerator
4. Top with desired amount of shredded lettuce and chopped tomato, green pepper, and green onion. Sprinkle grated cheese last.
5. Chill and serve with taco chips.