This is another tried and true T. Pechey recipe from one of his cooking classes. It is so easy to make and so tasty!Ingredients:
- ½ 250g pkg cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp chili powder
1. Using a wooden spoon, stir the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl to soften.
2. Add all the other ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.
3. With clean hands, form the mixture into a ball. Place the cheese ball on parchment or wax paper and place in the fridge.
4. Serve with crackers or a sliced baguette.