Monday, March 21, 2011

#55 Chocolate Confetti



This recipe comes from Jean Pare's Company's Coming: 159 Delicious Squares. Quick and tasty! If you love these, try butterscotch confetti.
Ingredients:
  • ¼ cup butter or margarine
  • ½ cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 small bag minature coloured marshmallows
Directions:
1. Melt butter with peanut butter in a large saucepan. Sitr in the chocolate chips until melted. Cool so that you can hold your hand on the bottom of the pan. Add marshmallows and stir until all are coated.
2. Pack in a 9x9 inch pan that has been lined with wax paper for easy removal to cut or freeze.
3. Refrigerate.

NOTES
I do not let my melted butter, chips, and peanut butter cool too long. Sometimes I do not let them cool at all before adding the marshmallows. I like when the marshmallows are slightly melted in. I think this makes the squares look smoother and neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment