- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 small yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- ½ cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Catalina Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 green onions, chopped
1. Heat oil in wok or large skillet on high heat. Add meat; stir-fry for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Add next 5 ingredients; stir-fry on medium-high heat 3 to 5 min or until meat is lightly browned. Stir in dressing and soy sauce; stir-fry 2 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is done.
3. Top with nuts and onions. Serve with rice.