I haven't tried this recipe yet but I plan to. I have a weakness for bananas :)Ingredients:
This recipe come from Kraft Canada. It can be viewed along with a picture at http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/banana-pudding-squares-94540.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbecaen-_-20110413-_-1160
- 25 Nilla Vanilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping, divided
- 3 bananas
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Vanilla Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold skim milk
- ½ square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
1. Combine wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Mix cream cheese spread and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip; spread carefully over crust. Cut bananas crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange over cream cheese mixture.
3. Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over bananas. Cover with remaining Cool Whip; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.